Saturday 21 May 2011

Giant nature in London

Photobucket Photobucket
I got so over excited when I saw this giant bird on a wall when on Brick Lane a few weeks ago. Roa is a graffiti artist from Belgium, who I have been meaning to blog about for a while now, after coming across his blog. The scale and detail of his illustrations are amazing!

When but I also found this giant fox sitting on top of the Hayward Gallery, I thought I may as well include them both together! The straw fox is part of the Festival of Britain 60th anniversary celebrations. Photobucket Photobucket
Apparently there is a giant rabbit around the Covent Garden area too. With that and all of Roa's different animals scattered over the city I could spend a day going on a giant animal hunt...if only I had the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment