Thursday 27 January 2011

Mini Di

It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago, and my best present by far was a Diana Mini! The packaging she came in was amazing in itself, with a cute little book full of Lomography inspiration. I popped in my first film and snapped away at my birthday celebrations. However this analogue photography business needs practice, as I found out when the film was developed. I guess it didn't help that I was using the wrong film...

PhotobucketBut anyway I was proud of my first Diana photos, even if they were blurry and dark. So I made them into a little concertina book.
I've started my next film, this time taking photos outside, experimenting with different settings and using a tripod, second time lucky?! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That camera is amazingg!!! Seriously jealous :P. I love how you've made the concertina book too!! Very cute!.

    E
    x

    ReplyDelete