Wednesday 13 October 2010

Autumn Fanzine

Last week I was given a one day brief to create a Fanzine on anything I wanted. I decided to go for an autumn theme as the day before I tad taken some photos of leaves which were the most amazing colours. I went through my box of stuff and dug out anything that was remotely autumny. I used a combination of illustrations and prints that I had already made but not used for anything, the photographs I took of leaves, and some images taken from an autumn issue of vogue. I liked the idea of bringing nature and fashion together.
I really enjoyed making it and was happy with what I made in a day. I have been making so many books lately but I was excited to make something with a theme and content to put inside. I am now thinking about making other issues for the other seasons!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment